Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS: Net 30 Days. We accept the following credit cards: VISA & MasterCard
2. FOB: All Shipments are FOB shipping point; Azusa, CA. (or as designated)
3. FREIGHT: Collect or 3rd Party, please specify carrier and any special handling requirements on PO. FedEx or UPS shipments will be made on Prepay & Add basis, unless consignee billing is requested. We are not responsible for carrier accessorial charges, e.g. notify, redelivery, delays, sort & segregate, special services, etc. Shipments to schools, remote locations, government installations, residential, lift gates, etc.
4. MINIMUM ORDER: $100.00 - Orders less than $100.00 will be processed with the addition of a $20.00 (net) charge.
5. RETURNED GOODS: Please request RGA (Return Goods Authorization) within 60 days of purchase. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, with a minimum charge of $20.00. Special orders or custom cut material is not returnable.
6. DROP SHIPMENTS: We are pleased to process Drop Shipments for our dealers at no extra cost, (applicable freight charges not included).
7. DAMAGE or SHORTAGES: Title to goods changes to the consignee at time of pick-up by carrier. Please file claim for loss or damage with delivering carrier. Always annotate damage/shortage on delivery receipt.
8. FRACTIONAL INCH DIMENSIONS: For pricing purposes, fractional inches will be rounded up to the next full foot increment. Cutting boards will be rounded to the next full inch.
9. TOLERANCES, WEIGHTS, & COLORS: Dimensions, weights, and color representations are approximations only. Dye lots change, and no color match guarantee is implied on any order.
10.WARRANTY: All merchandise is warranted for a period of one year or as otherwise indicated against manufacturing defects (NOT a wear guarantee). Claims are subject to our inspection and approval, and must be supported by proof of purchase. Our liability, at the discretion of Cactus Mat, is limited; to replacement, credit or repair of defective materials on a PRORATED BASIS. Any stated warranty covers manufacture defects only, not wear. Misuse, improper application, improper care or maintenance will void the warranty. An instructional video of proper cleaning procedure can be viewed here.
11. PRODUCT SELECTION AND USE: The dealer and/or consumer is responsible for determining that the product purchased is proper for the intended application.
12. STAINING: Interaction of physical properties of mats and floors may occasionally cause staining or discoloration of the floor. This is not an indication that the floor mat is defective, nor can a potential problem be determined in advance. Buyer assumes all responsibility should staining occur.
13. GLUING MATS TO FLOOR: Unless otherwise indicated, mats should NOT be glued down. Expansion and/or contraction could cause buckling and create a safety hazard.
14. PRICES and SPECIFICATIONS: subject to change without notice: